Kinghorn Insurance Condominium insurance allows you to select the coverage you want for the things you value most, like:
* Your condo – You’re covered for accidental damage to improvements you make in your unit that your association’s policy does not cover, up to your condo insurance policy limits.
* Your possessions – Insurance covers your personal belongings too, up to your policy limits.
* Your assets – Condo insurance can help protect your assets from liability claims if you are sued.
Here are some questions to ask yourself when considering coverage:
* How much would I need to cover my financial investment if disaster did strike?
* What would it cost to replace my personal belongings in my home?
* If someone threaten to take me to court, would my assets be covered?
Make sure you have adequate Condo insurance to protect the following:
Your Liability insurance coverage should be enough to protect the value of your assets. If you are sued, don’t leave yourself financially exposed.
Collectibles, fine art, jewelry and other valuable items could require additional coverage.
Many people make the mistake of underestimating the contents of their home. Taking an inventory of your personal property can help.
Dwelling Improvements, Alterations, and Additions – you are covered for accidental damage to improvements you make in your unit for which your association’s policy does not provide coverage, subject to your condo insurance policy limits.
* You choose the amount of coverage based on the property you own.
* Personal property is covered anywhere in the world.
* Coverage is on a named-peril basis, which means that only losses resulting from causes listed in the policy are covered (subject to exclusions).
* Pays when you’re legally liable for someone else’s bodily injury or property damage resulting from an accident, negligent acts by you or household members (on or off premises). This also includes the acts of your pets.
* Includes costs to resolve claims or defend lawsuits brought against you.
* Association loss assessment.
Pays medical costs for people injured at your residence (other than residents of your household), regardless of liability.
Covers additional living expenses up to 24 months (depending on the policy type) if a covered loss makes your home unfit to live in.
Scheduled and unscheduled coverage of important valuables is available for items like art, jewelry, collectibles and more.
Contents replacement cost is available to pay for the cost of repairing or replacing lost or damaged items without deducting for their depreciation.
If you would like a free, no obligation South Carolina insurance quote, there are many ways to obtain one! Fill out our online quote form, call us, or stop by one of our offices.
Our Bluffton office is located between Bluffton and Hilton Head across from the Moss Creek Center at: 1544 Fording Island Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, or just click on the map to get directions.
Our Hilton Head office is located in Shelter Cove at: 23-D Shelter Cove Lane, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, or just click on the map to get directions.